The application form along with prospectus is available in the college office on payment of ₹200 by DD in favor of “The Principal, Anjuman College of Education, Bhatkal 581320, Uttara Kannada” along with self addressed envelope and stamp of ₹25. Application form must be filled carefully and accurately and support the following documents in 3 sets.
The application for admission to B.Ed. course under management quota of 50% shall be made in the prescribed form.
- Xerox copies of the marks cards of B.A/B.SC/B.Com/any degree all three years degree examination to be enclosed.
- A copy of certificate of character obtained from the principal of the college in which he/she studied last to be enclosed.
- A copy of the extract from SSLC marks cards, cumulative record, school leaving certificate to prove date of birth.
- A Copy of eligibility certificate in case of non Karnataka university candidate to be enclosed issued by the Karnatak University.
- Migration certificate (in case of student from other universities)
- Passport and stamp size photographs each 3 Nos.
- The selected candidates shouId produce their originaI Transter Certificate at the time of admission.
The applicants should send their application form complete in all respect to The Principal, Anjuman College of Education, Post Box No. 3, Anjumanabad, Bhatkal 581320, Uttara Kannada.
The applicant should appear for admission interview at their own cost with all original certificates.