A Candidate who has secured at least 50% marks in aggregate either in the Bachelor's Degree/ in the Master's Degree in Science/ Social Science/ any discipline shall be eligible for admission to the degree of Bachelor of Education. Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other Qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the B.Ed Degree. There shall be relaxation of 5% marks in favour of SC/ ST/ Category-1 candidates.
- Originals of Marks card/certificate of the qualifying examination + Three set of Xerox.
- SSLC certificate for proof of date of birth+ Three set of Xerox.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended original+ Three set of Xerox.
- Eligibility Certificate - Originals + One set photocopy (Non-Karnatak University students).
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended- original only.
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner-original only.
- Photographs - Passport size (4 Nos.).
Foreign nationals selected for admission will have to comply with the following additional requirements:
- No-Objection Certificate from the Government of India.
- Student visa for the period of study at the institution.
- Valid Passport.
- Any other document that may be expedient as introduced by the authority.